Finally you will now know what we have been doing since July! We've been busy with school- Gauge is a first grader, Anastasha's in sixth, and Victoria is in seventh grade. Two middle schoolers! Ahhh!!Here's a few Halloween pictures- Biebs and his Belieber.
Gauge with some of his school friends at Halloween.
Victoria turned 13 in December- we can hardly believe we have a teenager. She's doing well in school, sings with "Young Voices of Colorado," and is always practicing piano and guitar.
Christmas morning- do you think Gauge is excited?
Anastasha is holding Laura's new baby, Brady. We met him over Christmas and he is so beautiful! Anastasha plays the trumpet this year, and is doing well in school. She has a lot of good friends she does things with.
Gauge being himself at the Melville Christmas morning. He even wore this moustache and a curly wig to "Crazy Hair Day" at school! He is playing baseball this summer, which he loves. He is also the highest reader in his class!
Everyone was there at Christmas!Gauge turned 8 in February, and was baptized. Mom and Popcan came out for it, and it was a pretty special weekend!
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Catch Up!!
I'll try to be better about posting!
Posted by Jenny at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Tori is looking so cute as a teenager! Hope to see your family soon!
So cool!!! You guys are so busy! They're all growing up so fast and doing such exciting things. I love all the pictures. :D You guys are amazing!
Just when I thought you were a lost cause, you went and redeemed yourself! Welcome back to blogging. Thanks for the update :)
Love the family pics! I miss you! I know you are all doing well! Thanks for the update! :)
Post a Comment