Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Time!

Here's some of what we've been up to this summer!

We had a big hailstorm- golf ball sized. It went on for about 30 minutes and we had a lot of damage to lawn furniture, roof, screens, trampoline. We were luckier than our neighbors who had cars totaled and windows broken! We got a boat- Scott traded a motorcycle for it. It needed some work, so Scott put in new carpet and seats, fixed the engine, and we've had a really fun time!

Our boat can pull a tube and we also have a kneeboard. The kids have loved it.
I don't know what's up with this sideways one.
Swimming in Jackson Lake.
It's been fun and bonding for our family. We've even caught some fish- Gauge caught a 13" lake trout and Tori a 18" walleye.

2 comments:

Rebe said...

Crazy hail! I can't believe that. The boat looks so fun. Tyler is jealous- he loves that. When we went to Lake Powell with his family they were all surprised that I could knee board. Come on, it doesn't take an athlete! So fun though...

Carrie said...

I love boating and haven't been in years. That looks so fun!