Halloween is one of our family's favorite holidays!
We had some mutant, half-breed pumpkins growing in our garden that smelled strangely like cucumbers or watermelon when we cut them open...For four years now, we have had a Halloween party at our house, we invite our friends who live out on 40 acres who don't have neighbors. Our garage gets converted into a dining hall/karaoke room. We even showed "Thriller" with our projector (Happy 25th Anniversary, Michael!). Everyone gets goes Trick-or-Treating in groups around the neighborhood. We had 52 people including us!
Since I've been in Colorado (I can't believe it's been 7 years), it has been freezing cold, and even snowed a few inches on Halloween. This year it was 80 degrees during the day, and no one had to cover up their costume with a coat!

6 comments:
Hey Jenny looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It was great seeing you on Halloween, we need to get together soon. -Sariah
You guys are party animals, that looks like so fun!
Wow! I wish I lived by you! You are amazing! I think we are trying to make it our tradition to come to Colorado every year during our UEA. That is usually in October. I don't know how far away you are from Fort Collins, but I would love to meet up with you next year! I miss you tons. Bkay
Sounds like a good time! How fun! Did you and Scott dress up as well?
Scott and I usually wear something good for Halloween, but we were kind of lame this year- I just wore a purple bob wig, and Scott was a nerd (he'd even grown a handlebar moustache)
If we move to a 40 acre farm can we be invitied next year? KIDDING. It looks like you had a ton of fun. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment