Sunday, November 23, 2008

Crazy for Jacob Black

Victoria has read Twilight and New Moon, and is in love with the books. I had bought midnight Twilight tickets for me and some friends, forgetting that Scott was going to be hunting. So I bought a ticket for Victoria, too. I didn't tell her until I woke her up. It took a minute for her to comprehend what I was telling her!

Victoria and I are on Team Jacob- we want Jacob imprinting on us! We loved the movie, and she saw it again the next night with a friend, two times in the first 24 hours!

Go Jacob!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I ended up seeing it Saturday night and liked it a lot. I liked Edward a lot better in the movie than the book. I'm excited for the other movies to come out and see more Jacob.

Sheila said...

I'm for team Jacob too. Too bad it didn't end up that way. Haven't seen the movie yet, not sure I want to ruin the books :)

Christina said...

I was pleasantly surprised that I really enjoyed the movie- not the greatest movie of all time, of course, but I thought it represented the book quite well. Isn't Tori to young for Twilight??(I know she isn't, I just can't believe how old she is getting!!!)

Kelli said...

I think the actor who plays Jacob in the movie looks like a Navajo David Archuleta!