Emily's wedding was August 2nd. I flew out a few hours after I was done with my program at CSU, and I forgot my camera. I only have a few pictures from the trip.
Emily and Alejandro were married in the Bountiful Temple. They had a luncheon at the Old Spaghetti Factory, and their reception was at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.
The photographer brought a camera for Tori to take pictures with!
While I was home, I spent an afternoon with my friend Cathy Butler Marlor and her son Tucker.
I also got to spend time with Kirsten Rash, Mark Noyce, Brett Skidmore, and Aaron McIntyre, we all grew up together. I miss them!
While I was home, I spent an afternoon with my friend Cathy Butler Marlor and her son Tucker.I took Victoria and Scott up to Logan to show them Utah State and Cache Valley.
We also said goodbye to Rebe and Tyler who moved to Rochester, NY for Tyler to go to medical school. It was a fun trip!

4 comments:
Is Brett back here? I thought he was in California?
Brett moved back to Utah this summer after he finished law school. He's just studying for the bar.
I have a question for you. Will you email me. I don't have your email address. sheilajensen11@yahoo.com
Thanks
Granipher I can't believe all you sisters are married! That's crazy! That's 5 weddings in 5 years right? I'm glad you got to see Kirsten. I haven't seen or talked with her for a while. Hope school is going well. Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment