Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Scott!!

On Sunday Scott turned the big three-two! We had a big get together at our house with about 30 people! Scott worked hard on the back yard this summer, now we have a deck, patio and grass so we can accomodate a lot of people. We cooked all day, and the food turned out great!



We are lucky to have great friends out here, our families get together weekly. The adults all hang out, and the kids play together.
Scott got clothes, a gift certificate to buy a scope for his gun, and a CD.






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feliz Compliance Scott! From the Valquinto's!

Carrie said...

Wow, where did Emily learn that? Happy birthday Scott. I don't think we have even close to 30 friends like you guys do.

Rebe said...

I didn't realize it was Scott's birtday! Hope you had a good one. I am so impressed he built a deck and a patio.

Laura Cates said...

I saw the beginnings of the deck, I hope I get to see the completed thing sometime! Scott's birthday party looked fun! I think Emily spelled birthday wrong! Isn't it Feliz Complanos?

Sheila said...

Happy Birthday Scott. I am impressed you have 30 friends. Even with family and friends, we don't get up to 30 people.

Carrie said...

Ryan said it's Cumpleanos, Emily have you been practicing your Spanish???