Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Life in Strasburg

Well, guns are pretty much a part of our daily lives out here in Strasburg. Go NRA!
Our friend Travis Harris works for the division of Fisheries and Wildlife, and set up a clay pigeon shoot for our group of friends. I am pretty much the worst shot of the whole group, but what do you expect from a girl who'd never tasted venison, pheasant, elk, antelope, bear, and wild turkey until she moved out here?
Exercising our right to bear arms- me, Christa, Shawn, Keri, and Stephanie.Some of Scott's good buddies John and Kreg.
We had a fun evening, and then we ate out at Outback Steakhouse. Thanks Travis!

5 comments:

The Duckworth Family said...

lookin dangerous with your gun there! Hey I realized I don't have your email address....would you mind sending it to me!? Mine is milkmilkmilk21@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Carrie said...

Wow, people never do dates like that around here.

Sheila said...

All I have to say is you are in Brent's heaven!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap! Your like a total cowgirl now. AWESOME!!

Adam and Krysta said...

Granipher you are going to become a meat love animal killin' hunter before you know it! Your hair looks cute short.