I haven't blogged in forever! I'm going to do a quick catchup here, and then maybe I'll be back on track!
Family Scott traded his motorcycle with a friend for his boat. We can't wait to try it out! We'll be able to fish and waterski. We've enjoyed our dog, Sadie (being wild in the tube with the kids). She's such a good dog!
Scott
Scott loves to ski, and took the kids skiing a few times this winter. Last year as foster kids, Gauge and Anastasha weren't allowed to ski. They picked it up really fast this year (they were better than me on their second try, which isn't that big of a compliment).
Scott got a new motorcycle to replace the one he traded. Don't worry, his stipulation is that he always has to wear a helmet!
Jenny
I had my best concert yet! I had Jena Dickey (of Young Voices of Colorado) guest conduct my choir. She's amazing!
I had a "Bring your Parent to Music Day" for kindergarten. We had a great turnout, and the parents sat with us and did all of our songs, dances, and games!
This is my Strasburg Singers choir. I had almost 40 this year, and they were amazing! They sang in 2 and 3 parts! We went on several field trips- on one we rehearsed with Jena, then we sang at St. John's Cathedral. Amazing experience for me and them!
Gauge
Gauge is playing T-ball this summer. It's so cute, all the kids who throw the bat, run the wrong way, hit the tee. He's pretty good and hits it past second base a lot.
He also did wrestling in the spring, and I HATED the matches! You wait for two hours to see him wrestle for 3 minutes. If he wins, you wait another hour to wrestle again. At one tournament, we had waited for two hours for our second match. He asked "if I win, then what?" You stay and wrestle again. "If I lose, then what?" We go home. He said "I think I want to lose this one!"
Jenny
Gauge
Anastasha
Anastasha did he big 5th grade biography project on Princess Anastasia Romanov. She really got into it and spent hours researching and putting it together. She even did an extra power point presentation. She got a perfect score!
This is her best friend, Tycie. She's also a teachers daughter. They are BFFL's (best friends for life).
Victoria
Victoria

5 comments:
It's great to have you blogging again! Sounds like you've been having lots of fun! I'm jealous of your boat! How fun!!!
I wish I could go with Tori to England- how fun! Sounds like you guys are super busy. Tyler wishes he could have a boat and a motorcycle!
It was fun to read your update, hope your summer is going just as well.
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment