Victoria had her Cantabella Choir concert this weekend. They were lucky to be able to perform at Denver University in the Newsom center. What a beautiful place!

The choirs looked and sounded very professional. It was quite impressive!

These three girls are friends, we all are in the same ward- Victoria, Lindsey, and Ellie.

If Victoria stays in the choir for a few years, the oldest choir gets to go on tour in Europe during the summers! This summer Tori gets to stay in the dorms at Denver University for a few nights for a choir festival. It has been a great experience so far.
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I bet Tori did a great job. We're excited to you guys soon.
I am glad it went so well- I wish we could have visited with you longer on Saturday!!! It was really great to see you!
It is a small world isn't it! You have a beautiful family. Do you ever practice music therapy? I still have my credentials but I don't practice. I do teach piano lessons though! Keep in touch.
Post a Comment